With Mail2Cloud Archiving Address you can archive the email flow of your entire company or selected users. The following is how to configure Mail2Cloud Archiving Address to archive the flow between selected users to specific recipients.
- Click on 'Advanced options' button.
- Toggle 'Inflow copy' to archive messages that mach the selected flow sending a copy to this address.
- Set the sender and the recipient (From email@example.com to firstname.lastname@example.org) you want to archive.
- Also you can activate 'Both ways' this will apply the rule to both sides. This means that you will archive the emails sent from email@example.com to firstname.lastname@example.org to.
- Click on 'Create account' button.