A group can be created to allow Mail2Cloud rules to target only a specific subset of email accounts.
- Only accounts previously created in the accounts section of Mail2Cloud Dashboard can be added to a group.
- Once the group is created it will be available in the corresponding rule configuration options.
- An account can only be member of one group.
- Go to Mail2Cloud Dashboard
- Click on "Groups" in the top menu.
- Click on "Add new group" button.
- Enter a name for the new group.
- Type in the field to start adding accounts.
- Once you are finished adding user accounts to the group click on "Save Group" button.
Tip: To edit or delete a Group just click on the buttons right next to the Group name.