In this article we will explain how to synchronize your Exchange™ AD with mxHero.
- Go to Mail2Cloud Dashboard.
- Click on "Accounts" button at top menu.
- Click on "Setup directory sync" button.
- Click on the drop down menu and select Exchange™ AD.
- Type your directory server host address.
- Select if you want to use SSL to connect to your server or not.
- Enter your admin Exchange™ AD password.
- Select if you want to use attribute mail as account instead of uid or samAccountName.
- Enter the server port number.
- Type your Admin username to access Exchange™ AD.
- Enter the search base directory.
- Select if you want to overwrite your existing accounts or not.
- Click on 'Save Directory' button.
After following the aforementioned steps you will see a button at the 'Accounts' section to synchronize your Exchange™ Active Directory and a list of your accounts after synchronization.
Note: First synchronization will take a while to finish.