Security policies are rule sets of conditions which apply Security Definitions, if any of those conditions are met against the email context information.
A Security Definition is a restriction applied to the links and documents uploaded to the Cloud Storage, regarding who can access, automatic expiration of Mail2Cloud links and prevent file downloads.
- Access to Mail2Cloud Dashboard.
- Click on "Auto filing" in top menu bar.
- Click on "Security Policies".
- You'll see list of previously created Security policies.
- You can delete or edit each policy by clicking on the appropriate button
- By clicking in an existing policy you'll see a description of the pattern that will applies a certain security definition.
In this case the security definition box_public_links_prevent_download will apply to every email with a subject containing the word "private".
- Click on "Create security policy" if you want to create a new one.
Click here to learn how to create a new Security policy.
- Click on "Security definitions" button to see a list of the existing ones, delete, or create new ones.
List of Security definitions (Click here to learn how to create a Security definition)