This guide will show you how to uninstall mxHero from your Gmail account.
Before start be sure to use a Gsuite admin account.
- Login to your Gmail admin account.
- Go to "Settings" panel and select "Manage this domain" option.
This option will appear only if you are using an administrator account.
Also you can access directly to Google Apps admin panel
- Click on Apps icon.
- Click on GSuite icon.
- Click on Gmail.
- Click on "Advanced settings" option.
- Scroll down to "Routing" section
- Look for "Outbound gateway" and remove mxHero's SMTP server from the list.
- Click on "Save" button.
Take in mind that these changes may take up to 1 hour to propagate to all users.